Emergency Travel Document (NMRP)
Emergency Travel Document, Non-Machine Readable Passport (NMRP) is issued to Sri Lankan nationals only to return to Sri Lanka on emergency cases, such as lost Passport, expiry of the current passport etc,.
The validity of a NMRP passport is only for 3 months. However, NMRP can be issued valid for 6 months, provided an application for a regular passport is made to the Embassy.
- Duly filled passport application-I.E.35_A K Form
- Three colour photographs-taken within three months- passport size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. Please see specifications. (No scanned photographs are accepted)
- Current passport with copies of the photo pages, alteration and observation pages
- Copies of the lost passport, Police report with legal English translation, if applicable.
FEES/OTHER CHARGES FOR A NMRP
|NMRP Passport||AED 280/-|
|NMRP Passport||AED 180/- (subjected to applying together with a regular passport)|
- Quick Guidelines to apply for a Sri Lankan Passport
- Passport Application–I.E.35_A K Form
- Specifications on Photographs